We are seeking a dedicated and passionate Childcare Center Teacher to join our team. Our center focuses on responding to each child’s needs and facilitating their development in a nurturing environment. If you have a genuine love for children and a commitment to their growth, this could be the perfect opportunity for you.
- Ensure that diapers are checked and changed every two hours, maintaining the highest standards of cleanliness and hygiene.
- Sanitize the changing table after each diaper change to provide a safe and germ-free environment.
- Implement our potty-training contract consistently, supporting children in their transition to using the toilet.
- Encourage the transition from sippy cups to small glasses, promoting independence and fine motor skills.
- Keep children clean throughout the day, paying attention to their faces, hands, and general hygiene.
- Maintain a clean and organized classroom, including regular floor vacuuming/sweeping, wiping down tables, and storing unused teaching supplies.
- Complete and implement weekly curriculum plans, ensuring engagement and age-appropriate activities for children.
- Conduct daily circle time and facilitate enriching projects to stimulate learning and development.
- Submit curriculum plans for approval by Thursday evening, demonstrating proactive planning and adherence to guidelines.
- Interact and engage with children during free play and outdoor activities, fostering their social and cognitive growth.
- Minimum high school diploma or equivalent and CDA
- Minimum three -years’ validated experience as a toddler teacher in a licensed childcare facility
- Must be able to work eight-hour shifts with a break between the hours of 7:30 am – 6 pm Monday through Friday based on the needs of the center
- Remarkable attendance per scheduled work shift and flexibility as to the hours and schedule for work
- Develop self-guided lesson plans for toddler-age children
- Display the knowledge and skills regarding effective classroom management
- Engages, takes responsibility for self-and team functioning, and contributes to an upbeat work environment with staff.
- Able to greet parents, children, and other visitors and make them feel welcome
- Maintain zero safety incidents and/or put corrective actions in place to eliminate safety issues
- Understand the minimum standards and adhere to them daily
- Flexibility to support with driving, cooking, shift changes in classrooms, etc., when staff is not available
- Non – complainer and can-do attitude
- Competitive pay based on validated childcare experience
- Paid training hours
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
- Tuition reimbursement
- 401K plan
If you are passionate about providing quality care for children and possess the necessary skills and qualifications, we would love to hear from you. Join our team and make a positive impact on the lives of young children. Apply now with your resume and cover letter outlining your relevant experience and why you are the ideal candidate for this position.