We are seeking a dedicated and organized Childcare Provider to join our team. As a Childcare Provider, you will be responsible for creating a safe and nurturing environment for children, facilitating their development, and maintaining cleanliness throughout the facility. If you are passionate about caring for children and ensuring their well-being, this position is perfect for you.
- Respond to each child’s individual needs and promote their overall development.
- Prohibit the use of sippy cups for children aged three and above, but allow the use of water bottles.
- Ensure children are kept clean throughout the day, including their faces and hands.
- Maintain a clean and organized classroom environment at all times.
- Vacuum/sweep floors, wipe down tables, and store unused teaching supplies properly.
- Ensure classrooms are always tour-ready and presentable.
- Fill out and maintain daily sheets, documenting any incidents or concerns that arise.
- Write “Boo-boo” notes for any marks or injuries on a child, and obtain management’s signature on each note.
- Document any issues noticed with each child upon arrival.
- Develop and implement a weekly classroom curriculum, making adjustments if necessary.
- Post the weekly curriculum for easy reference.
- Conduct circle time and provide daily enrichment projects.
- Submit the completed curriculum to the supervisor for approval by Thursday evening for approval.
- Minimum high school diploma or equivalent and CDA
- Minimum three -years’ validated experience as a toddler teacher in a licensed childcare facility
- Must be able to work eight-hour shifts with a break between the hours of 7:30 am – 6 pm Monday through Friday based on the needs of the center
- Remarkable attendance per scheduled work shift and flexibility as to the hours and schedule for work
- Develop self-guided lesson plans for toddler-age children
- Display the knowledge and skills regarding effective classroom management
- Engages, takes responsibility for self-and team functioning, and contributes to an upbeat work environment with staff.
- Able to greet parents, children, and other visitors and make them feel welcome
- Maintain zero safety incidents and/or put corrective actions in place to eliminate safety issues
- Understand the minimum standards and adhere to them daily
- Flexibility to support with driving, cooking, shift changes in classrooms, etc., when staff is not available
- Non – complainer and can-do attitude
- Competitive pay based on validated childcare experience
- Paid training hours
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
- Tuition reimbursement
- 401K plan
If you are passionate about providing quality care for children and possess the necessary skills and qualifications, we would love to hear from you. Join our team and make a positive impact on the lives of young children. Apply now with your resume and cover letter outlining your relevant experience and why you are the ideal candidate for this position.